Do you stop, and truly think about how your going, how effective you are, what’s working, what’s not, and what’s got to change?
In this chat we cover:
– the start of the Young Safety Professionals group and the benefits of a peer community
– the natural tendency for younger people to ask WHY
– exciting young speakers at the upcoming 2016 National Safety Conference, including Tim, and yours truly!
– individual reflection which helps you improve whatever it is that you do
– the courage for and the approach, to experimenting and research which everyone can do in their day to day work to test effectiveness
As a special gift to our listeners, Tim is giving away his reflective journaling template, for free! If you want a copy email me firstname.lastname@example.org, and I’ll send it to you right away!